Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our Week In Words

Baby O ready for girls day out!

Brandy: This week has gone by quickly!!! On Tuesday, I met two friends and their newborn girls for lunch and a movie. Don't worry, it was the cry baby matinee at the Angelika! We had a lot of fun and decided to meet for lunch once a week while we were able (off of work).
On Thursday, Orlaith and I met Daddy for lunch. She was good and slept most of the time. After that I dropped by the pediatrician's office to check on her weight. She is now 8 lbs 14 oz! I couldn't believe it! I don't think I need to worry about her losing weight any more. After that we went to North Park Mall and went shopping for a dress. Baby O is having her first professional pictures made on Sunday and I needed to find a dress for her to wear. I ended up finding two dresses for pictures, plus 2 adorable outfits for everyday wear. It was more than I was looking for, but I couldn't pass up the adorable-ness!
Friday we stayed in, but it was still an eventful day. Orlaith was 4 weeks old! Also, during tummy time, she turned over. I was SO excited!!! I think it startled her a bit to suddenly be on her back, but she did so well! I tried to get her to do it again, but she was over tummy time by that point. We will try again today so Daddy can see.
Next week will be busy... pictures, a trip to the vet with mommy and Pepper, lunch with friends/family 3 different days. I can't wait to see how the pics turn out and what new adventures await us next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment