Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yoga Baby


Orlaith has taught herself a version of downward dog while having tummy time. She started doing it on Tuesday evening, and is doing it all of the time now! She pushes herself up on all fours and puts her booty up in the air. After that, she isn't quite sure what she should do, so she just lays back down on her tummy. I am guessing it will not be long until she figures out that a whole new world of movement is possible. Did your baby do the DD yoga pose? How long did it take them to figure out how to crawl after that? I REALLY need to get hopping on the baby proofing!


Also, I won a package of Rockin' Green laundry detergent from Me and My Boys. This is the Holy Grail of cloth diaper detergent. I have heard so many moms swear by it. I can't wait to try it out. I love cloth diapering!


1 comment: