Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Confessions of a short order cook

Brian: Do you know how hard it is to feed a pregnant woman?
It's tough. Did you know they may not want the food you already have in the house after you spent $160 dollars at Whole Foods?
Guess what? Brandy doesn't.
I have cooked so much food over the last few weeks and it's still not enough. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandy: Brian has definitely been great cooking meals and preparing snacks for me. Usually, when the food in the house is not cutting it, it is because I have a craving. I can't help the cravings! Fellow friends who have been pregnant, you understand, right?




2 comments:

  1. I used to just put a funnel in Greta's mouth and shove in whatever was on hand. With the funnel down her gullet she had no chance to complain. Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David McCardle, you are such an ass sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete