Orlaith's birthday is December 18th, so while we haven't had the official debut of her adorable cupcake pirate outfit, I dressed her up for a photo shoot as soon as the package hit my doorstep! The matching onesie and tutu are of great quality! I also paired some lacy leggings with the outfit to complete it. It turned out to be such a super cute combo! I was worried about the lace being too delicate for my rough little girl who is crawling all over the place, but they didn't snag or rip!
I also ordered this adorable pair of pink and brown cowgirl boots. I got them in 12-18 months so Orlaith could wear them during the colder winter months soon to come. They are still a little bit big, but that doesn't make them any less adorable!
One lucky reader is going to win a $25 gift certificate to My Baby Clothes Boutique!
What will you spend it on? Maybe one of these baby hats? Or what about irresistible baby shoes? I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for baby headbands!
Mandatory Entry: Visit My Baby Clothes Boutique and tell me what you would spend your GC on. Please be specific!
- Follow O'Baby Orlaith via Google Friend Connect (publicly please) (+2)
- Subscribe to O'Baby Orlaith via email (don't forget to confirm your subscription) (+2)
- Grab My Button and let me know where you posted it (+1)
- Blog about this giveaway, with a link to this post (leave the URL in your comment) (+1)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky (leave the URL in your comment) (+5)
- Like My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook and tell them O'Baby Orlaith sent you (leave your Facebook name in the comment) (+1)
- Sign up for the My Baby Clothes Boutique monthly newsletter & coupons (top, right of page) (+1)
Contest ends 11/19/2010 at 11:59 pm CST. Open to US residents only.
Please remember to leave a comment for each entry.
If the winning comment cannot be verified, I will draw a new winner.
Your email must be in your comment or in your profile in order to win.
Winner will be chosen via random.org
The winner will be notified via email at the close of the contest. They will have 72 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
The information expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way.