Tuesday, May 11, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Playing in the Jumparoo like a big girl!





Orlaith is at the age where she is learning how to do new things all the time. She also gets obsessed with these new things and does them over and over. Her newest discovery is spitting. She sticks out her little tongue and blows to make noise. Of course this causes spit to fly everywhere too! It is pretty cute unless you get caught in the crossfire. She loves to babble and make noises and sounds. I am pretty sure with all of this noise she is going to take after the Markey side of the family when it comes to talking. They LOVE to talk!



We got O a jumparoo and she loves it! She doesn't quite reach the floor yet, so we had to put something under it so her feet would touch. She bounces all over the place, grabs at all of the toys/activities and gets excited when the music plays. It was definitely a great purchase!



O finally started feeling better. She was really sick for a good week before we saw signs of improvement. I am glad my happy girl is back!



Last week I won a $100 gift card to http://www.laylagrayce.com/. I ordered O a cute monogrammed onesie/tutu combo, a white pettiskirt and a cute flowered headband. We are taking her 6 month pictures at the arboretum, so I thought the white pettiskirt would look adorable for that!



Mother's Day was great. Brian and Orlaith got me a very pretty necklace with O's birthstone (mine too!). We went to brunch at Hattie's. I had the crab cake eggs Benedict and they were YUMMY! That place always lives up! My mom is coming in to visit Memorial weekend. Brian and I are going out on a date night that Saturday for the first time. I think we might go back to Hattie's and then to the Belmont for a drink or two. That is my favorite date night and we haven't gotten to do that in a long while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment