Thursday, March 18, 2010

3 Months

So today my baby girl is 3 months old. I can hardly believe where the time has gone. A year ago I didn't even know I was pregnant. Wow, how time flies! I took her to get her picture taken yesterday and they turned out super cute! Next Wednesday we go to the doctor for 2 more vaccinations. Since we are on the alternate schedule, we have to go every month. We got away last time with no tears, and I hope to do the same this time! I will let y'all know how it goes.








Orlaith is such a happy girl! She is very calm and loves to observe everything around her. She has discovered her hand, and loves to hold it in front of her face and stare intently as she opens and closes it. She also has a very high pitched squeal she loves to let out when she is talking to Mommy and Daddy! I can tell there is so much she wants to say and I can see her concentrating to get it out. When she is thinking hard about something she furrows her brow. It is quite adorable! Baby O is also getting grabier (I don't think that is a real word) with things. She has figured out how to get her fingers through the handle on her binky. She pulls it out of her mouth and holds on to it tightly. Now if she could only figure out how to put it back in her mouth! She is growing by leaps and bounds. I already miss the teeny, tiny newborn, but I am so excited to watch her discover the world.
Has anyone tried signing with their baby? I have the Baby Signs starter kit. I am wondering when I should start using it. She is so observant right now. I feel like I could start signing things to her even though she can't sign them herself for a while. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment