Thursday, September 10, 2009

3rd Pediatrician Interview & Houston Shower

Brandy: This morning Brian and I interviewed a 3rd pediatrician, Dr. Agrawal. I really like her! She is in a solo practice, has separate well and sick exam rooms, and was just overall a really pleasant person. Dr Agrawal was pretty in line with Dr Linderman (the 1st doctor I interviewed). I think I am giving her an edge though because of her background. She is Indian, and has a different outlook than most Western doctors. I think she brings to the table a different perspective, a certain open-mindedness you don't always see. She does not want to over prescribe antibiotics, and wants to give the body a chance to fend off the nasties before introducing drugs to the mix. I am totally okay with this, as it seems like antibiotics are totally over-prescribed these days. I don't want my baby to be immune to medication because it was handed out too readily. I think that Brian and I will make a decision soon, and I don't think I will need to interview any more doctors.


So, the Houston shower is on Saturday, September 26th from 3-5. Invitations have been mailed out, so keep keep an eye on your mail box! Please remember to RSVP by the 18th. You should be getting the hard copy of the invite in the mail any day. I can't wait to see everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment