Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Part Time

Brandy: I recently found out that my request to work part time (when I return to work after maternity leave) was approved! I will be going down to a 4 day work week. I will typically have Wednesdays off, unless there is a business need for me to switch my day off that week. It is imperative that I remain flexible so that I don't get my part time revoked. Having Wednesdays off will break up the work week, and the number of days in a row Baby Markey has to go to the sitter. I love that Baby Markey will only be at the sitter two days, then home with mommy, and then at the sitter for another 2 days before the weekend rolls around. Wednesday is a great day off... it is right in the middle of the week. Plus, I will not miss many (or none) of our company scheduled holidays since those typically fall on Mondays or Fridays. I am very excited about this!!! Things are falling into place. We are getting ready for you Baby Markey!


0 comments:

Post a Comment