Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 30 Prenatal Visit

Brandy: I had my 30 week check up this morning. My glucose test for gestational diabetes was normal. My blood pressure was good. Baby Markey's heartbeat was strong, and my fundal height was 30 cm! Brian stayed home for today's appointment because we have painters at the house painting the nursery. I can't wait to get home and see what the nursery looks like! I plan on trying to get it somewhat put together this week since Saturday is the shower at our house (today is the final day to RSVP). I know people are going to want to peek in and see the progress. I am not sure how much will be done by then, but I will try! I have my first prenatal massage tonight. I can't wait!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Will be checking back to see the nursery and good luck with the baby shower:)

    ReplyDelete