Monday, October 12, 2009

Shower, I mean Party Update from Saturday

Brandy: We had our Dallas shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. It started at two, and I think the last person finally left around 7:30. It was definitely more like a party, which is exactly what I wanted. I couldn't partake in the alcoholic beverages, but I am glad everyone else enjoyed them! It was fun to see everyone and to show off what we have done so far with the nursery. It is not done yet, which is why I have not posted any pictures. I am only going to show off the final product!

Today I am 31 weeks. I have 63 days left, or 9 weeks. I can't believe how quickly time is going by. I know I keep saying that, but it keeps on sneaking by me! I am SO determined to get everything we need for Baby Markey purchased, set up and organized. I don't want to be that person who goes into labor with bags and boxes of stuff stacked in the nursery. We went to Babies R Us yesterday armed with coupons and started to purchase items we did not receive at our showers. The first thing on my list was the car seat, so we can get the installation inspected. We still need two more bases (for Brian and our sitter), but at least we have one! Those that know me well, know I am more of a type A personality. Pair that with time flying by, and this nesting urge from all the hormones... well you get the idea! Let's just say I want everything done NOW, and I am not being patient about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment