Monday, August 24, 2009

24 Week Appointment

Brandy: I had my checkup with Dinah this morning. Everything is going well. The baby's heartbeat was good, and my fundal height is 25 cm. We go back in another 4 weeks, and I am doing my glucose testing then. All is well!

I had the weirdest thing happen on Saturday. I have somehow managed to turn our toilet seat a weird hazy purple color. I think it might have something to do with the pregnancy hormones. I can't think of any other reason. I used the toilet, jumped in the shower and when I got out I noticed the odd coloring of the toilet seat. I called Brian in to make sure I wasn't seeing things. The color is totally ingrained in the seat. It will not come off! Brian jumped online to search for causes, and surprisingly there are a small handful of posts where the same thing has happened to other pregnant women. I asked Dinah, and she has never heard of it before! It really is the weirdest thing...


0 comments:

Post a Comment