Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Ramblings

Brandy: So life has been fun lately. Brian and I have been doing lots of things to prepare for the baby. Also, there has been a lot more movement. I consistently feel our little one throughout the day. I started writing down times, and it seems like the baby is moving and shaking every 3 1/2 to 4 hours. I have felt the movement from the outside as well, but Brian hasn't yet. He tried to a couple of times, but the baby got shy and he got bored waiting. It will happen soon enough! Monday will be 22 weeks. The baby will be around 1 pound, and nearly 11 inches long from crown to heel. It is kind of scary how quickly this pregnancy is flying by.

Other updates... well my prenatal yoga class used to be at a baby boutique near work every other Saturday. Starting tomorrow, they are moving class to my midwife's office every Saturday. I am super excited. I hope I get to meet some other women who are seeing Dinah as well.

This morning I woke up and for the first time felt like my baby bump looked really big. I know it will only get bigger... Up until now, it has been there, noticeable, but not the center of attention. I think now the race has begun for lots and lots of growth! I have started to notice that my bump is starting to get in the way ever so slightly. For instance, when I am laying down, it is hard to sit straight up. Instead, I have to roll to one side, and get up that way. It is also getting a bit more difficult to shave my legs. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining!!! I know I have it easy now compared to the end of pregnancy. It just happens to be what I am going through, and since I am sharing my experiences on this blog, you get to hear about it!

My belly button has not "popped" out yet, but I can tell it is getting larger. I kind if hope it does pop... I think it is cute when that happens! Plus, it will go back to normal after the baby is born anyway. I won't have an outie forever!

Don't forget that there are 2 baby showers coming up shortly! My Houston shower is Saturday, September 26th, and the Dallas shower is Saturday, October 10th. I can't wait to see everyone! It seems like FOREVER since I have made it to Houston! Well, that is about it for now. I think I have rambled on enough for one day... Happy Friday!


1 comment: